To grow into maturity as a Christ-centred people, showing God's love by action and by word in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Worship: celebrate God's presence and majesty
- Discipleship: grow into spiritual maturity and Christ-likeness
- Evangelism: share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in action and in word
- Ministry: serve others with love and humility using our God given gifts
- Fellowship: sharing and caring for one another as the family of God
Our Values Statement
- Bible based teaching; we are committed to growing a Christian community that forms it's life and teaching around the Word of God.
- Autonomy of the local church; we recognise Christ as the Head of our church to direct our strategy for our ministry.
- Community Life; we are committed to growing a Christian community that is prayerful, caring and compassionate.
- Every member ministry; we believe we are all called to ministry and service , and every believer is encouraged to play their part.
- We recognise that everything we possess belongs to God. In our church we encourage our members to give regularly and cheerfully to the Lord's work.
- Sharing Christ with others; it is the responsibility of every believer to build meaningful relationships with unbelievers and to share the Gospel with them. We support the spread of the Gospel locally and throughout the world.
Where can I get more information?
Visit the 'Contact us' page to get in touch with us. We also have a Facebook page with additional information.